Log splitters are perfect for safely and easily splitting logs without putting in too much effort! The output from the Hy-crack™ that we provide has to be seen to be believed.
- One push on the log and Hy-crack™ does the rest
- PTO driven linkage mounted
- Fits most tractors
- Robust welded steel construction
- Hardened steel splitting screw
- Replaceable tip on screw
- Replaceable alloy wedge
- Torque overload protection
- HC1X/W – suitable for logs up to 60cm (24″) long x 75cm (30″) diameter
- HC2X – for logs up to one metre (40″) in length and diameter.
For optimum performance HC1X/W requires 25HP, and HC2X requires 50HP. The HC2X is a heavy-duty model, ideal for contractors, firewood merchants and for estate use. It has a larger platform and screw for splitting wide and heavy logs. The wider, deeper, uninterrupted working area and larger screw size facilitates the splitting and handling of large and heavy logs. The platform can be lowered to load then raised to bench height.
For further information on Hy-crack™ log splitters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to send or email you a brochure and our current price list.